Saturday, July 2, 2011

The end before the beginning?

So, in my first post I had asked for some advice/tricks of the trade of writing. One person said that I should try writing the ending and then go back to the beginning. Just write and write and write and edit later. Sounds like a wonderful idea and I am definitely going to be trying that later today and I will definitely keep you guys posted.

Just wondering.. What do you guys use to write (besides your wonderful imaginations). Like do you use a specific program or something. I have seen a lot of novel software out there and was curious as to what you guys thought about it.

Also, if you have any other tricks of the trade secrets/ideas don't hesitate to let us know! I'm sure we all could use the help!

much love everyone!
Stephanie

1 comment:

  1. I really wish I could get a Macbook! I want to have a nicely running computer so that I can keep everything on my computer without being scared of losing it. lol. Let me know if someone tells you of a good program to use.

    ReplyDelete