Monday, October 3, 2011

Vlog and Degrees of Life



The Collab Blog: Degrees of Life

What to do to join: Send us an e-mail at: degrees.of.life.blog@gmail.com Give us your name, blog address (if you have one) and a sample post (it doesn't have to be long at all) of this week's theme(s): Passion or Virginity or both.

If you don't have the time to join us you can still help out by being a follower and posting comments. You can even do a guest blog posting and e-mail it to us and we will feature you.

Again, thank you for everything. And I love all of you!
I hope to hear from you guys!

xoxo
Stephanie

2 comments:

  1. Hi Stephanie - I luv this idea of posting excerpts. I shot off an e-mail to you - not sure if it's what you're seeking. AH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there - I'd love to join, but am not quite sure what steps to take outside of e-mail & blog follower :o) Pls advise. Thx AH

    ReplyDelete