Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Updates and Book Collab

Oh my goodness, does it feel good to be writing again!

Just some updates:
Tracey and I finally started writing our book. We decided that we had the characters mapped out enough and ideas flowing, so, we finally started actually writing it! And let me tell you, I love it so far! It's flowing. It's awesome. The characters are amazing. And best of all, I get to work with Tracey basically on a daily basis.

As for my solo books.. well they are still in the works. However, I am going to take what Tracey and I did and map everything out, in hopes of it helping me finish one of them. =]

Hope all is well with all of you!

xo
Stephanie

2 comments:

  1. I am so happy we started writing it!!! So happy to be working on this with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so inpiring. Best of luck!
    brokensimmy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete